Prepare time: 20 min
Ready in: 20 min
The best homemade no-bake Cookie Dough Protein Bars that taste just like a real cookie! Made with whole grain oat flour, cashew butter, and vanilla plant protein with a silky smooth chocolate coating. Vegan and gluten-free.
For the bars:
- 1¾ cups oats flour (certified gluten-free if necessary)
- ½ cup Plant Fusion LEAN Vanilla Bean Protein Powder (or vanilla plant-based protein powder of choice)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup cashew butter (can sub almond butter)
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the chocolate topping:
- ½ cup chocolate chips (dairy-free)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- Sea salt, for topping bars
- Line an 8×8 inch square baking dish with parchment paper going both ways.
- Place oat flour, protein powder, salt, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl, stirring to combine.
- Add maple syrup, cashew butter, almond milk, and vanilla. Stir until you have a ball of “dough.”
- Using wet hands, press evenly into prepared baking dish.
- Make chocolate coating by placing chocolate chips, coconut oil, and cashew butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 20-second intervals for about a minute, or until melted, stirring each time. Pour chocolate over bars and use a spatula to spread evenly.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours before slicing into 9-12 bars. Top with plenty of sea salt and devour!