- 1 1/4 Cup Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 Cup Old fashioned rolled oats (Gluten free if needed)
- 1 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 Cup Canned pumpkin puree
- 6 Tbsp Vanilla protein powder, of choice
- 2 tsp Maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp Natural butter extract
- Pecans, for garnish (optional)
Combine the almond milk, oats, pie spice and salt in a medium pot on high heat and bring to a boil. Boil one minute, stirring frequently.
Reduce the heat to medium and cook, stirring frequently so the bottom doesn’t burn, until the mixture is thick but still creamy and the oats are soft, about 4-5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and stir in all other ingredients.
Top with pecans (if using) and DEVOUR immediately!