Looking for a different take on tacos? These Teriyaki Tempeh Tacos are a loaded with protein and combine both sweet and savory to make a delicious and easy meal.
- 1 batch Teriyaki Tempeh
- 8 taco shells (gluten free)
- 1 cup green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 TB sesame oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TB lime juice
- 1/2 TB tamari (or soy sauce if not gf)
- 1 TB maple syrup
- 1 TB Dijon mustard
- 1 TB sriracha
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Make one batch of my Teriyaki Tempeh.
Add all dressing ingredients to a large bowl and whisk until combined.
Add slaw ingredients to bowl and mix until coated.
Take tacos, add slaw (you may have some slaw left over), top with tempeh and enjoy!